About Sprout Lists
Sprout Lists allows you create lists. Lists can be useful so users can:
- Subscribe and unsubscribe to an Email Newsletter
- Subscribe and unsubscribe to be notified about updates
- Follow or un-follow someone to find something more easily
- Like or unlike an item to express approval
- Up-vote or down-vote something to express interest
Sprout Lists provides two additional Elements in Craft: Lists and Subscribers.
Create custom Lists and standalone subscribers or designate any existing Element as a List and treat Users as Subscribers. You have the flexibility to create advanced relationships that you can leverage in your user interface, reporting, and email marketing efforts.
We will use the term Subscribe throughout the docs, but you can substitute in the terms Follow or Like or Vote as you prefer.