Supported Data Types
Sprout Import supports importing over 40 different data types.
Craft CMS data types
- Elements - Assets, Categories, Entries, Tags, Users
- Settings - Sections, Entry Types, Fields
- Fields - Assets, Categories, Checkboxes, Color, Date/Time, Dropdown, Entries, Lightswitch, Matrix, Multi-select, Number, Plain Text, Radio Buttons, Table, Tags, Users
Craft Commerce data types
- Elements - Products (with Variants), Orders
Sprout Plugins data types
- Elements - Forms, Form Entries
- Fields - Form Relations, Form Entry Relations,
- Elements - Notification Emails, Campaign Emails
- Settings - Campaign Types
- Elements - Redirects
- Fields - Element Metadata
- Fields - Address, Email, Gender, Name, Notes, Phone Field, Predefined, Regular Expression, URL
Custom Field data types
Sprout Import should be able to import any custom field you have in your field layout. You'll just need to format the JSON for that field to match how the field would be submitted in the saveElement request.
Some common third-party fields that Sprout Import supports:
- Fields - Neo, SuperTable, SmartMap, Position Select, Rich Text, etc.